Last updated: March 20, 2022
Version 1.2, Effective: March 20, 2022
Interpretation and Definitions
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
You (referred to as either “You”, “Your”, “the Customer”, “the Corporation” in this Agreement) means the individual accessing or using the service, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Data Subject refers to you or as the user: as you are the individual using the service, under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “IT’S ONLY HONEY”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to IT’S ONLY HONEY INC.
Data Controller refers to the Company, under GDPR
Affiliate means affiliate marketing. It is an agreement by which the company earns compensation for marketing another person’s or company’s products, services or any other goods.
Account means a unique account created for you to access our service or parts of our service.
Site referred to as “website” refers to IT’S ONLY HONEY, accessible from https://itsonlyhoney.com and all its subdomains and extensions.
Service refers to all the goods and services provided by and from the website.
Country refers to: Manitoba, Canada
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company. To facilitate the service, provide the service on behalf of the Company, perform services related to the service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the service is used.
For the purpose of the GDPR, Service Providers are considered Data Processors.
Third-party Social Media Service refers to any social media or social network site, icon, logo, image or third-party link through which a user can log in or create an account to use the third-party Service.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual directly or indirectly. Any information by reference identifying you such as a name, an identification number, location data, online identifier, demographic, cultural or social identity.
Process or Processing refers to collecting, recording, storing, or holding any information whether personal or general and anything we do to it, such as altering, organizing, retrieving, consulting, combining, erasing, destroying, blocking or sharing.
Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website or device, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Device means any device that can access the service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the service or from the service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Data Controller refers to the Company
Do Not Track (DNT) refers to an option that allows users to control the tracking by websites
Monetization refers to the various ways of earning income
1. The Ways We Collect Your Data
Types of Data Collected
1.1 Personal Data
While using our service, we will ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, County, Country
- Usage Data
1.2 Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the service.
Usage Data include information such as your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the service by or through a mobile device, we collect certain information automatically. Including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service or when you access the service by or through a mobile device or any other electronic device.
1.3 Tracking Technologies and Cookies
You can instruct your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept Cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our service.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
1.3.1 Necessary / Essential Cookies
- Type: Session Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the Website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these Cookies to provide you with those services.
1.3.2 Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Us
1.3.3 Functionality Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the website.
1.3.4 Tracking and Performance Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Third-Parties
- Purpose: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the website and how users use the website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the website. We may also use these Cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the website to see how our users react to them.
2. The Purpose of The Data
The Company uses Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service, including to monitor the usage of our service.
- To manage your account: to manage your registration and or booking as a user of the service. The personal data you provide allows us to provide you the service including clarification if required and to fulfill the service.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the goods or services you have purchased or of any other contract with us through the service.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications or social media regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us. We share your personal information in the following situations:
- With service providers: We share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service, to contact you.
- With Business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If you interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see your name, profile, pictures and description of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you and view your profile such as comments on reviews, testimonials and any info that is posted such as a blog for public access.
2.1 Your rights:
2.1.1 Your Data Protection Rights Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of or located within the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain additional data protection rights. These rights include:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. If you have used our services, and require to access, update or delete your information please use the contact info on Section 15.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if the provided information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Information. Please also note this would not allow you to use some of our services which require your information.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time to process your personal information by using the contact info on Section 15.
2.1.2 Your rights on your personal data and information
You have the right to subscribe and or unsubscribe at any time to receive any e-mails, promotional info, special offers, coupons related to our service. You may subscribe and or unsubscribe by selecting the provided links in the e-mails and or website stating any of (register, join or subscribe) for subscribe or (opt out, unsubscribe or remove) for unsubscribe or you may use the contact info on Section 15 to clarify any concerns in writing.
2.2 Do Not Sell
3. Retention of Your Personal Data
The company may use various means of retaining, storing, uploading, transferring or transmitting data which includes using services such as cloud storage, hard drive storage, flash drive storage and or any other external or internal means of storage that ensures the safety and security of the information including any encryption that may be used as required.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods. They Company may decide to hold any data for any period of time. The company may also delete any data without any notice.
4. Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
5. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
5.1 Business Transactions
5.2 Law enforcement
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
5.3 Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation; and
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company; and
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service; and
- Protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public; and
- Protect against legal liability.
5.4 E-mail and Social Media Marketing
The Company uses Mailchimp and may use any other service provider to assist the company in marketing, by creating or allowing personal data for subscription, sharing content, commenting or any other database with any other personally identifiable information as the company decides for promoting its services. The company uses this database to inform its customers about any service (existing or new) along with social media such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, YouTube and or any other media or form of marketing as the company decides to promote and share its service.
6. Children’s Online Privacy
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our service.
If you are a parent and want your child to use the service we will require your consent to provide all details below to ensure the safety and security of the service. Please Contact us to assist you.
- The parent to sign a Consent form provided by us and returned via electronic scan; and
- The parent to provide a copy of a valid government issued id with a picture, which is compared with a live web-conference. The provided picture id copy will be destroyed upon verification; and
- The parent to supervise and be present at all times during the service; and
- The parent to answer a series of knowledge-based challenge questions; and
- If the parent does not provide consent and or does not respond within 7 calendar days in fulfilling all requirements from the date of email or any other communication provided by the company, we will delete the parents online contact communication from our records.
7. California Do Not Track Disclosures as Required by California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
As there is no Do Not Track (DNT) standard, we do not respond to DNT signals. However, some third party websites do keep track of your browsing activities. If you are visiting such websites, you can set your preferences in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the preferences or settings page of your web browser.
8. Do Not Track (DNT)
Do Not Track is an option that allows users to opt-out of tracking by websites. At present there are unclear guidelines and standards on this issue. The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has been working with various stakeholders to develop a standard. As the internet is complex and constantly evolving we cannot control the DNT outcome of any third parties interacting with our website. Due to this issue we do not respond to DNT signals.
9. Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
10. Your California Privacy Rights (California’s Shine the Light law)
Under California Civil Code Section 1798 (California’s Shine the Light law), California residents with an established business relationship with us can request information once a year about sharing their Personal Data with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
If you are a California resident and have used our service, you may Contact us to assist you.
11. California Privacy Rights for Minor Users (California Business and Professions Code Section 22581)
California Business and Professions Code section 22581 allow California residents under the age of 18 who are registered users of online sites, services or applications to request and obtain removal of content or information they have publicly posted.
To request removal of such data, and if you are a California resident, you can Contact us, and include the email address associated with your account.
Be aware that your request does not guarantee complete or comprehensive removal of content or information posted online and that the law may not permit or require removal in certain circumstances.
12. Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our site may use any additional means to earn income. We use Google products for analysis to understand the number of visitors, performance, web search clicks, errors, coverage, impressions and click through rate. To ensure the website if fully functional and use this data as feedback. This applies to any site, app, email publication or other service connected to IT’S ONLY HONEY INC., due to our use of Google products. Due to this, third parties may be placing and reading cookies on your browsers, or using web beacons to collect information as a result of advertisements serving our website. To read more on how Google uses your data please refer to this link: How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps.
Your use of our website after our notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by you. If you have a question please contact us using details mentioned in Section 15, or if you do not agree to these terms, you should not access the website or use the service.
15. Contact Us
- By visiting the Contact us page; or
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- By writing to: IT’S ONLY HONEY INC., 146 Kilbride Ave, Winnipeg, MB, R2V 0Z8, Canada.